We will always aim to deliver online orders within the allotted time frame from dispatch to shipping, however we cannot promise an exact date of delivery at the time of purchase.
We shall always aim to inform our customers if we expect that we are unable to meet our estimated delivery date, but, to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of a late delivery.
Before you confirm your order, please double check the shipping details as we are unable to make changes once your order has been processed online.
Once your order is processed you will receive a confirmation email. This will be received by COB on the date of purchase. If your order is placed outside of standard operating hours (weekends, public holiday or after standard operating hours), the confirmation email will be delivered by COB the following business day.
The confirmation email will only confirm the that your order has been processed and will not include an estimated time of delivery or a tracking number. A tracking number will only be received at the time of dispatch.
Dispatch refers to when your garments leave our Distribution Centre. On the day of dispatch, you will receive an email confirming that your order has left our Distributions Centre. This email will contain your Australia Post Tracking Number, which can be used on the Australia Post Website.
• Orders can take between 3 – 5 business days to be dispatched.
• Orders are not dispatched over the weekend or Victorian public holidays.
During heavy trading periods, there are times where we may need to source your garment order from stores across our network, which will delay dispatch. In this case our Customer Care team will contact you via email to inform you of the expected delay.
• You will receive an email at 5pm EST on the day your order has been dispatched.
• All orders are dispatched from our Victorian Head office, Abbotsford, Melbourne.
• Please be aware, Dispatch period does not include standard shipping times.
Standard Shipping - $10
Free for orders over $99
• Melbourne Metro – expect delivery 1-3 Business Days from Dispatch.
• All other capital cities – delivery is between 3-5 Business Days from Dispatch.
• Regional Australia – allow a little longer, 5-7 Business Days from Dispatch.
Express shipping - $15
• Metroplitan Cities (Australia) - Guaranteed 1-2 Business Days from Dispatch.
• Regional Australia – 3-4 Business Days from Dispatch.
International shipping - $30
We currently ship internationally to New Zealand only.
A customer care representative will contact you via phone or email to process this additional charge.
PLEASE NOTE: THE ONLINE CHECKOUT WILL PROCESS VIA AUSTRALIA POST ECONOMY AIR FREE SHIPPING. THIS WILL BE CHARGED AT $30.00 AUD.
• All New Zealand – expected delivery 7-10 business days from dispatch.
• Orders in AUD which are equivalent to NZ$200 shipped to New Zealand may incur GST, customs charges and duties charged by the NZ Customs Service once the parcel reaches its destination port and must be paid by the recipient directly to the NZ Cus toms Service or its authorised service provider. Peter Jackson Pty Ltd. is not responsible for and will not reimburse any of these charge and duties.
• Customs charges and duties are the responsibility of the Customer and will not be refunded by Peter Jackson Pty Ltd. There are limited times when only the duty and GST can be refunded to you by the NZ Customs Service.
Find out more here: https://www.customs.govt.nz/personal/online-shopping/
You can track your Standard, Express or International parcels via the Australia Post website. As a registered customer you will receive a tracking number in your dispatch confirmation email.
If your parcel hasn't arrived in the estimated time period, please refer to the Australia Post website here to see if delivery of your parcel has been attempted. Peter Jackson Australia Pty. cannot accept responsibility for delays, damages or loss of orders following handover to Australia Post.
Our stock levels change frequently and there may be some garments only available online for a limited time. If the size you are after is not available online, simply contact our Customer Service team (03 9415 6281) and they will do their best to track the right size down for you.
There may also be times where a garment purchased via our website is not available in our online warehouse when we come to dispatch. In this case we will do our best to source the garment from one of our stores and email you about this within one working day of your order.
• Drop the parcel at your nearest post office. We ask that you cover the cost of the return.
• Once we have received your return parcel we will be in touch with an update on the return process.