cart by simply entering your
email address below.
• A valid proof of purchase is required (bank statement or store receipt) on all return transactions.
• Under the Australian Consumer Law (ACL), consumers have a right to return faulty goods in certain circumstances.
• If the product has a major failure, the consumer has the right to choose between a replacement or refund. If the product has a minor failure, the business can choose to give the consumer a free repair instead of a replacement or refund.
A product or good has a major failure when:
• It has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying it if they’d known about it
• It is unsafe
• It is significantly different from any sample or description, or
• It doesn’t do what the business said it would, or what the consumer asked for, and can’t easily be made suitable for such a purpose.
Businesses are not required by law to provide refunds to consumers simply because a consumer changed their mind about a purchase when there is no major or minor failure in relation to the good and the good was properly described.
This change of mind policy does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law. If you purchased a product with a major fault, you have the right to ask for your choice of a replacement or refund. If you purchased a product with a minor fault, we can choose to give you a free repair instead of a replacement or refund.
• In store and online prices may vary depending on promotional activity at the time of purchase.
• Gift cards can be redeemed for merchandise only at Peter Jackson stores. Gift cards cannot be redeemed for cash.
• Gift cards are valid for 12 months from the purchase date.
• Credit cards - All major credit cards are accepted. Credit cards will incur a 1% transaction fee.
Under the ACL, consumers can return faulty goods within a reasonable time. The term “reasonable time” is not defined by the ACL. The nature of our goods a reasonable amount of time is 12 months for any assessment. Goods returned outside this duration cannot be accessed purely based on the time passed.